I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
Location: Columbus, OH
The ETL Analyst will function as a mid-level technical resource responsible
for developing ETL integrations between various systems. As a member of the
Integration Services-ETL team you will be responsible for design,
development, testing, documentation and implementation of ETL jobs using
the IBM Datastage software suite. You will interface primarily with various
teams within the IT organization as well as some limited interaction with
our business partners. The ETL Analyst will need to be able to work
independently on project tasks and manage deliverables and timelines. The
ETL analyst will be expected to take regular on-call rotations.
• Technically lead complex projects between disparate IT
• Mentor additional staff augment personnel.
• Ensure all changes are properly documented, planned, tested,
and approved prior to being moved into production
• Must be able to code, debug and test IBM Datastage 8.5 (9.1)
jobs including complex SQL statements.
• Ensure work meets functionality and quality expectations
within given timelines
• Bachelor's degree in an IT related field
• Minimum 2 years experience in developing ETL solutions (IBM
Datastage experience a plus)
• Experience developing solutions for both Data Warehouse and
• Strong SQL skills. Experience optimizing and debugging Oracle
SQL/PLSQL a plus.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and evaluate risk in
an production on-call setting.
• Ability to effectively communicate with peers in different
• Ability to drive a golf ball past the ladies tees.
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-671-5686* , cell: *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.