*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Duration: 6 -12 months

looking for *Strong ETL/Informatica with OBIEE* @ Bay Area, CA

Job Description –

   - Subject matter expert in *Informatica.*
   - Strong experience in *OBIEE*.
   - Have to be expert with *ETL Design, Installation, Configuration, and
   Architecture*.
   - Strong *PL/SQL skills*
   - Experience with *data warehousing modeling* concepts a must.
   - Preferred experience *with OWB*
   - Experience in *dimensional data modeling*.
   - Experience with *Kimball theory*.
   - Good communication and Presentation skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed