Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Senior ATG Architect
Duration6 Month(s)+ Contract

Candidates can sit in RI, NJ, or Chicago Area ! Will Close !

Strong hands on ATG application architect/team lead experience
Experience with implementation of large systems that utilize J2EE
technologies, particularly e-Commerce
Applied knowledge of designing n-Tier OO system architectures using EJB
Applied experience with OOD and UML
Applied knowledge of Design Patterns
Experience developing in J2EE framework : EJB, JSP, Servlet, JMS, JNDI,

We are looking for a hands on ATG application architect with strong
E-Commerce skills. Candidates will work closely with the .com, Marketing,
and Operations business and technical teams to deliver functionality for
the company website. The successful candidate will provide strong
leadership to the technical teams and will demonstrate a strong capability
to work across multiple teams to deliver value to our business partners.
Our client has a large number of digital and web-based/mobile initiatives
and we're looking for senior architects to help drive and design large
scale projects.