Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Concur SAAS Implementation Manager *
*Location: Jersey City, NJ (No remote work)*
*Duration – 3 to 4 months contract*
Responsible for leading the business team’s testing of the transition to an
automated expense processing system (Concur) including limited system
configuration changes prior to implementation.
This individual will lead the coordination with these project teams to
ensure the interfaces are effectively tested and transitioned to
There will be some HR and Concur configuration data changes which will also
need to be tested and validated.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading configuration updates
and testing to ensure a smooth transition for employees. Since the
customeruses manual processes and has distributed operations, an
change management will be key to leading a successful project.
· Consultatively work with client to validate existing
configuration and how new client employees will be using Concur. Train key
users on system administration and understanding of Concur configuration
· Work with clients to validate workflows, reporting, and
procedures to support proper product usage and ensure key users gain
mastery of the Concur functionality.
· Create and maintain a project plan, ensure resources are
scheduled accordingly to complete tasks, and communicate clearly and
regularly on project status, project risks & issues with the project team
and all key stakeholders.
· Work with project team to perform tasks and to meet deadlines.
Identify and communicate issues to management. Work with client to problem
solve as needed.
· Plan and conduct testing including User Acceptance test,
Integration/Regression testing and User Access testing to ensure that the
current users of Concur do not experience problems or service disruption.
· Provide oversight and support for training at multiple sites.
· Experience working with Japanese business managers is a plus.
· Build strong relationships with client team members, work
successfully under pressure, maintain positive attitude, and meet project
deadlines in an efficient and professional manner
· Work with IT teams as needed to coordinate testing, resolve
issues and assist where necessary to ensure a successful go live.
· Proactively plan for project risks, clearly defining and testing
mitigation plans. Review and obtain buy-in from key stakeholders for go
live planning and mitigation strategy.
· Work onsite at New Jersey office with project team. Be available
to visit other sites as needed for training, communications and
Skills and Knowledge
· *Must have experience implementing Concur in a large corporate
· Excellent business relations skills, including written and verbal
communications, and group presentation skills
· Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to successfully
prioritize multiple responsibilities, with effective and timely follow-up
· Ability to define, measure, analyze, suggest improvements, and
implement controls related to any projects or processes
· Excellent understanding Concur expense business processes and
ability to work effectively with Accounting staff.
· Strong analytical skills, including understanding and
troubleshooting software product configurations
· Ability to successfully interact with senior management
internally and with clients
· Extremely responsive, results oriented, and an effective problem
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.