*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*
Position : SOA Designer (Should have knowledge and demonstrable experience
Location : Schaumburg,IL
Duration: 6+ months
1. Demonstrable Insurance domain knowledge.
2. 8 to 10 years Integration development experience in one or more of these
areas: SOA, ESB, EAI Programming Languages: Java, XML, HTML, SQL
Middleware: Oracle Fusion / SOA Suite 11g, Oracle ADF, TIBCO Business Works
3. 2-4 years of consulting experience
4. Develop technical design documentation and Model following client and
5. Performs technical analyses to the sub-system level (Technical).
6. Develops software program specifications for various levels of
complexity and codes programs from high level specifications or derived
logical processes (DLPs) on two or more technical platforms (Technical).
7. Prototypes business applications and raises prototypes to production
8. Demonstrates understanding of the SOA framework and applies components
of the architecture, development, integration and deployment phases to
day-to-day activities (Methodology).
9. Coaches 3-5 project team resources in area of expertise (Management).
10. Understands and applies business process design techniques (Business).
11. Gains the confidence of clients and company staff in specialty area and
builds strong relationships with the working group (Relationship
12. Extends role on current assignment due to level of application and
process knowledge, when possible (Leverage). Communicates in a variety of
presentation settings including small to medium sized groups, project
teams, internal task forces and training classes; contributes to formal
written deliverables (Communication)
13. Should have knowledge and demonstrable experience on IAA(MANDATORY)
Subject matter expert in Applications Development. Main Responsibilities:
Develops, supports and maintains moderately complex application development
projects according to specifications. Assists in analyzing and writing
specifications. Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according
to the specifications provided. Provides moderately complex to complex
technical and production support to end-users. Participates in and conducts
peer reviews as needed. Participates in creating unit and other test plans
for assigned programming tasks. Provides leadership/work guidance to less
experienced personnel. Assists in designing new programs of routine
complexity and for basic enhancements to existing programs. Recommends
changes to client software based on information such as client feedback,
language changes and new technology. Experience working with appropriate
programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software. Experience
working with relational databases to facilitate programming software. Good
programming skills. Good communication skills.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A**Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.