This is *contract* opportunity with my Direct Client .We are looking for *Sr.
SAP Business Object Developer *and time is of essence and it will be great
if you could respond back to me ASAP with your interest in our project
along with your updated resume.

*Position*: Business Objects Administrator

*Interview Type*: Phone/Skype

*Duration-* 6-18 months

Visa Accepted: H1B, EAD, GC, US

Requirement Type: CTH.

*Sr. SAP Business Object Developer*

*Must Have:*

   - *Minimum of 5 + years’ Experience in the design and implementation
   with SAP Business Objects BI Product Suite (Web Intelligence , Explorer ,
   Xcelsius , Visual Intelligence  and Mobile BI)*
   - *Minimum of 8 + years of experience with Business Intelligence/
   Datawarehouse data store design (Datawarehouse / Datamart / Operational
   Data Store) environment*
   - *Hands on Experience in Dashboard Design and Development using
   Xcelsius  Designer/ Business Objects Dashboards Design*
   - *Experience with Business Objects Enterprise / SAP Business
   Intelligence Analytics Platform 4.0*
   - *Hands on Experience in Universe Design using Universe Designer /
   Universe Design Tool*
   - *Hands on experience with Web Intelligence , QAAWS , Live Office ,
   - *Hands on experience in the design of Business Objects Enterprise
   Server Platform Infrastructure*
   - *Knowledge of business intelligence best practice processes, tools,
   standards and practices*
   - *Strong analytical and conceptual design skills; strong
   problem-solving skills*

*Nice to Haves:*

·        *Experience in development of reporting and analytics business
capabilities, strategy and roadmap*

·        *Experience using data visualization tools such as SAP Lumira, SAP
Dashboard Builder would be a plus*

·        *Experience in definition of Business Intelligence technical

·        *Hands on experience with relational and star schema data modeling
is a plus*

·        *Demonstrated competency in accurately identifying the scope of
work and preparing thorough, accurate and detailed schedule estimates.*

·        *Experience with In-memory analytics tools*

707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540
l...@technotalent.com <st...@technotalent.com>