This is Rathna Kumar from Agile Enterprise Solutions. we have a urgent
requirement on *PeopleSoft Absence Management Technical Lead *with our
client in *new Albany OH.*if interested please go through on the JD and
revert back with me ASAP.
*Role: PeopleSoft Absence Management Technical Lead Duration:6+ months
Location: new Albany OH Interview: Phone+ Skype Skills: PeopleSoft Absence
Management module (9.0 and above)*
- Experience with functional implementation and configuration of
PeopleSoft Absence Management module (9.0 and above)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with setting up Absence framework
(paygroups, element groups, eligibility groups, etc.), Absence calendars
and configuring Entitlements, Takes and supporting elements and payroll
- Should be familiar with self service configuration, creating absence
packages, absence migration and integration with T&L
- International Absence Management experience is desired
- In depth knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM suite of products, including but
not limited to HR, Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service, Benefits
Administration and Absence Management
- Expertise in App Engines, CI’s, Messaging/Integration, PeopleCode,
Page Processor, SQR, SQL, XML, Workflow, and related technologies desirable.
*Thanks & RegardsRathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter
<rathnakumar_voothuko...@aesinc.us.com>Phone: 630-242-8896 Ext:307*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.