Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position : Systems Engineer - Solaris
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Duration: 8+ months Contract
Start: ASAP!

*Role :*
This role will provide end-to-end support for Solaris based workstations
and assist compute team with day to day operations management of
global IT infrastructure
supporting MSI product engineers and business processes

7+  years of operational experience supporting enterprise grade  production
*System Administration* – Solaris, linux and windows
*Storage management* – enterprise and midrange SAN, NAS, file servers-
Strong Storage/Backup knowledge
*Backup Management -*  Netbackup, DataDomain, Avamar
Has worked in an outsourced support environment

*Must h*ave experience working in large global organizations, interfacing
with external delivery partners and offshore teams (enterprise level
Good verbal and written communication skills
Foundational ITIL skills (Incident, Problem, Change, Capacity, Release, etc)
Strong knowledge of ITSM Service Management best practices
Ability to work well with Application support, Network Operations, other
support teams
Proven track record driving improvement projects and initiatives/Work
operational issues, operational improvements and strategic plans to