Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement
and mail back to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>*
*Title : 3 SAS Clinical Programmers*
*Client : PRG*
*Duration : 6+ months*
*Locations : Multiple – Horsham PA, Raliegh NC
& Kansas City KS*
· Employees at this level are required to perform all tasks
associated with a Clinical Programmer and apply a breadth of industry and
technical experience and expertise to lead multiple studies and/or
integration projects. Additional duties include the following:
· Provide leadership and oversight to programs of clinical trials
and/or complex clinical trial projects, handling the related technical
issues to ensure standard processes are implemented and overall consistency
and quality is achieved. Work may include:
· Serving as primary functional representative, providing input for
clinical programming projects;
· Overseeing and coordinating with leads/subleads for the
individual trials or components of the project
· Mentoring clinical programmers within a project team;
· Serving as a resource for, and interacting with, other functional
areas to facilitate project timelines;
· Integrated database design, documentation and implementation;
· Identifying and quantifying changes in scope.
· Contribute to interactions with clients and vendors, such as the
· Bid defense activities
· Development and implementation of client/vendor standards
· Evaluation of vendors for preferred provider relationships.
· Share experience and expertise with internal and external
· Present department training;
· Present at conferences;
· Mentor clinical programmers in all clinical programming
· Expand and maintain wiki.
· Provide input into technical initiatives in order to develop and
improve the standard processes within Clinical Programming. Work may
· Serving as a functional representative, providing input for
clinical programming initiatives;
Applies knowledge of policies and procedures.
Applies knowledge of computerized information systems and standard
application software (Windows, MS Office).
Excellent written and oral communication.
Applies a basic knowledge of Clinical Programming.
Applies basic knowledge of programming language, or other software
languages/ tools as required.
Applies attention to detail.
Identifies programming and data issues and seeks guidance on resolution
from higher levels.
Follows established procedures as outlined in trial specific documents,
SOPs and related work instructions.
Uses existing techniques to perform accurate and efficient Clinical
Errors can be easily and quickly detected within the immediate work unit
and would result in only minor disruption or expense to correct.
Close supervision involving detailed instructions and frequent monitoring
of work performance.
Contacts are primarily within the assigned clinical programming project
teams and functional management.
Tasks are expected to be learned by peer training, formal training, review
of SOPs, related work instructions and trial specific documentation.
Follows processes and specifications for the project, clearly communicating
questions to Lead CP, mentor or functional management.
· Interact with biostatisticians, pharmacokineticists, medical
writers, clinical systems developers, and other operations staff.
· Produce figures and documentation of datasets, including
define.xml files to support the tabulation and analysis of clinical trials.
· Liaise with external data vendors (e.g. central laboratories, ECG
vendors) to ensure that data is transmitted in required format.
· Apply knowledge of the CDISC Standards, SDTM and ADaM.
· Create derived datasets in accordance with derived dataset
· Understand project budgets for clinical programming tasks and
communicate potential issues to the project lead and/or functional manager.
· Achieve utilization targets.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.