Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement
and mail back to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>*
*(local candidates will be given first preference)*
*Title : Manual Tester with POS experience needed
*Location : Cincinnati, Ohio.*
*Duration : 6-12+ month contract *
*Interview : Face to face interview preferred- will do
skype if non local (local candidates will be given first preference)*
*Retail background is a HUGE plus.*
*Must have both agile and waterfall experience and regression testing.*
*Functional Tester Overview:*
· The tester supports quality assurance programs and processes in
alignment with QA strategy.
· The tester is responsible for providing feedback on artifacts
developed during requirements and analysis phase within client projects;
authoring test plans and test cases; and performing test execution for both
project and support related activities.
*Functional Tester Job Responsibilities: *
· Work within various test methodologies such as agile and/or
· Create QA Task List in order to meet objectives and deadlines
· Participate in Requirement & Design Doc review session; evaluate
requirements & design docs from a quality testability standpoint
· Create Detailed Test Cases for full requirement
· Execute Test Cases to validation correct functionality of
· Manage test coverage based on risk analysis
· Use SQL for back-end database validation
· Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall
· Coordinate Test Case Reviews with stakeholders are being held as
· Perform various types of testing including white box, black box,
integration, back-end DB validation, system testing as needed
· Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test case writing
· Coordinate testing efforts between 3rd party testing team.
· Keep Lead Tester informed of current state of quality and test
· Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and
· Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions
· Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life
· Develop and maintain good relationships with project team.
· Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to work
*Functional Tester Job Requirements: *
· Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in
an Information Systems position
· 4+ years of experience in job duties
· Experience in discipline of functional testing
· Understanding of regression testing techniques
· Point of Sale testing experience a plus
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.