Hope your day is great.
Please find the job details below and if you are interested forward your
updated profile to isur...@crescensinc.com
*Role - Sitecore Web Developer*
*Location - **Canonsburg, PA*
*Duration - 9 Months Contract*
· Design, develop and enable third party websites and related
projects. Responsible for scoping and design for moderately
complex to complex projects.
· Work directly with and support the Web development team in their
· Function as a technical expert in the design, development,
modification and debugging of websites, integration, network diagrams,
hardware plans and related activities. Ensure that projects follow Agile
and meet quality standards.
· Act as a technical practitioner addressing problems relating to
website integration, compatibility and multiple site/multi language
Sitecore platform integration.
· Support feasibility analysis on potential future projects.
· Provide information to management to enable project plans, work
assignments, target dates and other aspects of assigned projects.
· Responsible for systems (hardware and software) performance and
resolution of production incidents, which may require sporadic 24x7
· Keep current with trends and technological innovations in the IT
· Document architecture and various requirements appropriately and
consistently within the defined architectural process.
· Provide for innovative and highly adaptable and experienced UI
design via a process centric, principal driven UI design and dynamically
· Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies and practices
associated with this position requirement.
· Responsible for supporting the gathering of requirements, design
and implementation of the Mylan websites.
· Responsible for managing third party hosting providers.
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and minimum of six
years of experience, four of which working as a senior applications
architect or senior web developer with Sitecore. Hands on experience
building high traffic websites using Sitecore enterprise Content Management
System (CMS) and Sitecore Digital Marketing Suite (DMS). However, a
combination of experience and/or education will be taken into
· 2 years with SiteCore, especially version 6.4 or 6.5 and above
and over 6 years of web development experience.
· Sitecore Developer Certification (must have)
· Sitecore DMS Certification (desired)
· Verifiable Sitecore Administration (System/Security) Training
· LINQ knowledge (must have)
· Proficient at website technical design and web client-side
interaction including HTTP, cookies, session management, redirects and
cross domain technologies, Microsoft TFS (or like), automated deployment
solutions (TDS or like).
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, Web Forms, MVC, HTML, CSS, IIS Window,
Powershell, XML, Web Services/WCF, Sharepoint and related technologies.
· Experience building websites for multiple form factors – desktop,
tablets and smartphones.
· Experience developing applications for mobile platforms is
· In-depth knowledge integrating Sitecore CMS/DMS and related web
3rd party plug ins and solutions.
· SCRUM Master certification a plus, minimally have worked in Agile
methodology/teams for two years.
· Command of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and web
performance and optimization techniques.
· Strong experience working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business
Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) and experience with service-oriented.
· This role will typically work within a normal office environment.
· Periodic travel required.
*Note: We can sponsor any work visa (H1B, L1, H1B1, E3, and Green Card (GC)
if required, for qualified candidates.*
255, Old New Brunswick Road, Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Ph.: 732 595 4067 Fax: 732 305 2861 Mail: isur...@crescensinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.