*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Project Lead for PGS Network Solutions

Location: NJ - Peapack

Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

Industrial Manufacturing Industry Knowledge is mandatory, Management
Experience, Manufacturing Process Industry Knowledge, Project Management
Experience: Procurement Management, Quality Management, Schedule
management, Scope Management, Sourcing Management, Staff Augmentation

Requirements Planning (MRP) environments · Minimum 5 years of project
management experience · Strong leader with good attitude and flexible ·
Excellent communication skills · Good experience on PMP knowledge areas and
processes · Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and MS-Project ·
Understanding of GMP & validation related processes · Good Exposure to MRP
and supply chain systems · Experience in SDLC process · Exposure to New
Solution Development

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed