Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Senior Level Sharepoint/ASP.NET developer
North Carolina - *Prefer local candidate*
9 Months Contract

The selected candidate must have a minimum of (7) years of developing high
quality n-tiered web applications in .net and 3+ years developing for

Experience with the following technologies are required: C#, ASP.NET MVC,
ASP.NET Webforms, .net remoting, WCF, and MS SQL 2008. Must have experience
creating custom SharePoint web parts, timer jobs, templates and PowerShell
scripts for SharePoint 2010. Experience with SharePoint 2013 development a