Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement
and mail back to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>*
*Only GC and Citizens*,
It’s a 6 month contract to hire position, look for someone who has
experience in setting up small QA teams and managing it.
*Title : QA Director *
*Location : Montgomery, AL*
*Client : Alfa Insurance*
*Duration : 6 months contract to hire*
*Interview : Phone to hire*
*I. *This position reports to the Vice President, Quality Assurance.
Reporting to this position are the Manual Testing Lead and Automated
- Establish industry QA best practices and processes throughout IT.
- Liaise with project managers and IT management to ensure integration
of testing processes throughout the project management, software
development, and system procurement lifecycles.
- Develop and oversee formal, centralized testing processes for
appropriate IT systems.
- Implement automated testing wherever feasible. Champion IT’s
commitment to automating as much of this testing as possible.
- Oversee the creation of system test plans and their successful
- Develop resourcing strategies, budget allocation, tools, and
specialized support to support effective QA processes and successful
- Continually assess customer requirements and IT roadblocks to meeting
them; present recommendations to IT management.
- Develop reportable scorecard(s) on code defects and other quality
metrics. With IT leadership, establish plans for improving these metrics.
- Establish and lead a release coordination process to optimize release
quality and limit customer-facing defects and incidents.
- Review, optimize, and manage the defect logging and reporting process.
- Foster teamwork and a spirit of collaboration among team
members—internal, offshore, and business partners—while conveying a sense
of urgency and responsiveness to business needs.
*II. Know-How *
*A. **Technical/Specialized: *
- Expert knowledge of manual and automated testing methodologies,
including selection, configuration, and maintenance of modern automation
- Broad technical knowledge, including hands-on experience, managing
system testing in new computing architectures/environments. Knowledge of
relevant tools, databases, and middleware.
- In-depth knowledge of trend analysis and other quality metrics
*B. Managerial: *
- Process thinker. This role will develop and document numerous new
- Comfortable leading dispersed/offshore teams.
- Able to convey calm but focused sense of operational urgency to team
- Strong ability in cross-functional relationship management.
*C. Human Relations Skills*:
- Able to lead cross-company collaborations and partnerships.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Skilled in explaining and marketing new and unfamiliar concepts and
processes to diverse audiences across the enterprise.
*III. Problem Solving*:
- The Director of Testing is responsible for developing new-to-Alfa
processes and methodologies. As such, this position requires much
creativity and ability to scale and adapt these new, challenging concepts
to existing frameworks, including the ability to train and communicate
these concepts to diverse groups.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. This role
will be required to assist in developing clear solutions to complex
problems, often where no current answer exists.
- This role will assist IT leaders in developing quality improvement
strategies and techniques, using trend and metrics analysis to come to
conclusions on quality-related issues.
1. *Manage the IT quality testing program.
Develop and oversee a comprehensive testing program and processes for IT
applications, hardware, and other systems.
1. *Develop and manage the IT quality metrics reporting
Assist VP/QA in developing trend analysis and metrics reports to assist IT
leadership with continuous quality improvement. Administer and regularly
validate these metrics.
1. *Develop and monitor IT-wide quality processes and best practices.
Develop a formal IT testing methodology and integrate it with the project
management and software quality gates.
Working collaboratively with the PMO and IT leaders, continuously monitor
compliance with quality gates throughout the project management and
software development life cycles.
1. *Supervise and develop the IT QA/Testing
*EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:*
- College degree required; advanced degree in computer science or
business-related major is an advantage.
- Minimum experience of 5 years leading an IT testing function.
- Expert knowledge of automated test tools, development, maintenance,
- Demonstrated skill in HP Quality Center and testing tools sets (e.g.,
Load Runner). Experience with QTP is an advantage.
- Expert understanding of the IT project and software development
- Experience leading a combined onshore and offshore team.
- IT Testing certifications are an advantage.
- Ability to influence participation by diverse groups in new efforts.
- Dynamic leader who can energize work teams to learn and apply new
skills and techniques to respond to business needs and to understand how
new technologies can be used to improve existing processes and procedures.
- Strong process knowledge and ability to implement new concepts and
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skill and ability to communicate
with all management levels.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- A team player who is friendly and enthusiastic with a focus on how to
make things work.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.