Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*Oracle EDI B2B SOA Consultant*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· Good understanding of EDI protocols, EDI Specs(Eg: X12 EDI standards,
· Experience with customizing EDI Specs using Oracle Document Editor Tool
· Experience developing and maintaining EDI maps, EDI onboarding .
· Experience working with data communication protocols (FTP, HTTP, HTTPS,
SFTP, AS2, FTPS). Encryption / Decryption (ex. GnuPG)
· General knowledge of database and network concepts, ability to read and
· Working Knowledge of Oracle SQL and develop PL/SQL procedures.
· Experience with Oracle AQs (Advanced Queue).
· BPEL orchestration - mapping EDI Specs, mapping Source XSD & Target XSD
· Solid experience using Oracle JDeveloper, experience with built in JDev
Adapters (Eg: File adapter, DB Adapter, AQ Adapter etc.)
· Good experience with Oracle B2B, setting up trading partners,
agreements, EDI Batching.
· Good understanding/experience of using Oracle Weblogic console
· Solid knowledge of Oracle database BPEL repository
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.