Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement
and mail back to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>*
*Our client will only accept local candidates*.
Title : VB6 developer
Location : Cincinnati, OH.
Interview : In-Person
Duration : Long-Term
*Must have worked recently with VB6. . . .!!!*
Here are the details:
*VB6 Developer Overview:*
The Merchandising Applications team has an opening for a senior VB6
Software Developer. The Developer will be responsible for developing
complex applications and procedures primarily using VB6, IBM DB2 SQL
queries and stored procedures, UNIX/AIX shell scripts, and AWK
technologies. The developer will support efforts to add a new division.
*Job Responsibilities: *
· Participate in the application technical design process with the
Application Analysts and Developers on Merchandising Applications related
· Develop programming specifications.
· Develop applications for internal use using VB6 and DB2 SQL
· Unit test your code using SDLC best practices.
· Participate in all phases of system testing.
*Job Requirements: *
· The ideal candidates should possess:
· 4 or more years direct experience designing and developing with
VB6 and DB2 SQL skills (queries, updates, and stored procedures)
· 4 or more years direct experience with UNIX/AIX, shell scripts,
and AWK technologies
· A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes,
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.