Position: Lombardi Exper
tDuration: 6+ months
Location: McLean, VA
Please find the JD for Lombardi expert positions.
1) 15 to 20 years or more overall experience in Information Technology
especially in Financial Services/Banking Domain
2) 7 or more years in IBM Lombardi BPM Tool as Lead Developer
3) Demonstrable experience in the areas of process discovery and
optimization, requirements management and solution architecture and design
(that focused on BPM and SOA)
4) Demonstrate Thought Leadership in BPM and SOA area.
5) Must be familiar and comfortable in the domains of process modeling,
process monitoring, business rules and business event based technologies
and be able to lead teams in developing end to end BPM solutions
6) Knowledge of Technical differences on various Lombardi Product Versions.
7) Extensive Knowledge in Lombardi Product version up-gradation.
8) Experience on Version upgrade to Lombardi 8.2 is plus.
9) At least 5-7 years of hands on experience on the IBM BPM Suite working
with Blueprint and Teamworks.
10) At least 4 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities
(discover, design, implement and optimize) of the IBM BPM Suite.
11) Knowledge of SOA product stack including TIBCO ESB, Process Server,
Modeler, Monitor, Rules engine etc. is definitely a huge plus.
Looking forward to work with you....
707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.