Duration: 6+ months

*Client: CSC*

No. of positions: 2 position

Total years of experience 4 - 8 yers

  1 - Full stack ( front end + java)

  2 - HTML/CSS/JavaScript/UI

  3 - Oracle DB: Nice to have

  4 - Agile/Scurm: Nice to have

  5 - good logical and communication skills

  Attached is a sample profile of the resource who got selected for Rest
API.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed