*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Title: Java Rest API Backend developers

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ months

*Client: CSC*

No. of positions: 2 open positions

 years of experience 4 - 8 yers

  1. Excellent knowledge of Web Services. REST experience is a plus. The
candidate must have hands-on with creating and managing web services
end-to-end.

  2. Strong Java knowledge and hands-on. Must have a thorough understanding
of Java coding best practices.

  3. Strong in data structures and using data structures efficiently.

  4. Aware of best hop efficient algorithms and must be able to write
efficient and optimized code.

  5. Must be aware of data security and limitations.

  6. Excellent logical ability and must be able to come up with multiple
solutions for the same problem.

  7. Oracle DB: 3 Yrs

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed