*Please check the below requirement and send profiles to* pe...@indosys.com
*Job Title:*Performance Engineer
*Location: *downtown Chicago
*Duration: *6+ months
*Interview Mode: Phone + Skype*
Responsible for working with business areas in developing performance
requirements. Develops performance test plans, creates performance test
scripts and executes performance testing. This resource also works with the
appropriate resources to coordinate server monitoring in conjunction with
test execution. After execution, results will be correlated and presented
to technical and business teams. Will be instrumental in providing pointed
performance tuning opportunities. Five years of experience is desired.
* Deliverable:This Performance Engineer will be part of a performance
engineering team, working with other performance engineers with focus on
server application performance. Work on multiple projects and help in
performance tuning of software applications. Tasks will include design &
architecture review, code review, performance analysis, performance test,
load/stress test, documenting results and maintain the environment for
performance testing. They will create, review, update and execute
LoadRunner scripts as well as monitor OS, Application resources (WebSphere,
MQ, Oracle, DB2).
Dress Codes:Business Casual Be very analytical to identify the
inefficiencies in the application using performance tools like JProbe or
any other tool.
• Experience deploying / installing J2EE applications on multiple platforms.
• Knowledgeable about making configuration changes using the WAS Admin
• Knowledgeable with monitoring tools like BMC Patrol
• Should be familiar with Operating System, networking, SDLC concepts.
• Experience with Loadrunner supported protocols (HTTP/HTML, Web Services,
Citrix, Flex, AMF, TCP/IP, SQL)
• Languages: Java2, UML Methodology, SQL, HTML, XML
• Web Development: J2EE Suites, AWT, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and
JavaBeans, VB Script, JSF
• DB: DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server, TOAD
• OS: Unix (Sun Solaris, HP, AIX), Linux, Windows 2000/XP/NT
• Middleware: MQSeries , JMS, SOAP, LifeRay
• 2 years experience with WebService testing with LoadRunner
• Experience on LoadRunner 11.5 using Performance Center
• Web/App Servers: WebSphere, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, iPlanet
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.