Title: Agile Coach

Location: Richmond, VA

Length: 1 Year+

Successful experience developing high performing teams. Must show in
experience where, when and how they developed high-performing Agile teams.

The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the
definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed
customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.

Provides process and technical direction to project managers and others,
which may involve acting as a scrum coach.  Consults on and utilizes latest
rapid development or other non-sequential project methodologies.  Serves as
subject matter expert on Agile development methods and processes.
Typically possesses most skills of the traditional project manager.
Experienced with co-located development process to extreme programming (XP)

5+ years in financial services industry

Decentralized and dispersed

Deep experience with XP and RAD/JAD

5+ concurrently

Desired but not required

Experience leading projects using formal project management methodologies
desired

Preferred

Excellent  strategic application of experience

Project management tools experience preferred

Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels (Executive
Sponsors to team members)

Proven ability to lead a diverse group towards resolution when faced with
ambiguous situations

Work as Scrum Master with ShareBuilder and others as part of Great
Compatibility

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*