*I hope you are doing well,*
*The below requirement is very hot .Please send the resumes
to si...@itintellects.com <si...@itintellects.com> and call to 828-202-6530*
*Position: SAP Basis*
*Location: Pontiac, MI / Plano, TX*
*Need Junior resource and Visa copy at the time of submission is Mandatory*
· *L2 - *Trouble-shoot tickets and alerts.
· Resolve if possible, escalate to L3 if necessary.
· Perform routine basis sustain functions (such as: Non-production
Transports and Restarts, Backup & Output Management Scheduling and
· Provide support for SAP Basis projects with L3 guidance (such as:
non-production aspects of Upgrades, Migrations and Landscape Architectural
· *L3 - *Resolve complex problems, perform advanced basis sustain
functions (such as: Production Transports and Restarts, Backup & Output
Management Setup and Configuration, Database changes and System
Refreshes). Also execute and deliver SAP basis projects (such as:
Upgrades, Migrations, and Landscape Architectural Changes).
· SAP Basis administration and software application configuration
for associated SAP instance databases.
· The role involves Database Administration in addition to the
administration of SAP software.
· Position is responsible for the ongoing support of production SAP
landscapes that we operate on behalf of our clients on a 24 x 7 schedule.
· This role has business work hours in addition to occasional
on-call rotation responsibilities for night and weekend maintenance
· The position of SAP Basis administrator works with
latest-generation SAP NetWeaver products and may also include the support
of platforms such as Sybase Unwired Platform / SAP Mobility products, HANA
in-memory compute databases, as well as traditional RDBMS products such as
Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL*Server, and others.
· SAP support may include product installations, system
architecture consulting, regular ongoing maintenance of SAP kernel
parameters, operating system configuration, and basic network
administration for the involved SAP systems.
· Able to perform functions outlined in role descriptions (previous
· Experience with Basis administration for SAP NetWeaver based ABAP
& Java systems (e.g. ECC, BW, BW Java, SolMan, BOE 4.1, GRC, SNC, etc).
· Experience with Data base Administration
· Experience with UNIX scripting
· Experience with SAP Java based products (e.g. CLM, BPM, Cronacle,
· Experience with SAP upgrades, EHP installs, homogenous &
heterogeneous migrations, system copies, SolMan integration for RCA, EWA,
· Experience with SAP clean install (ECC, BW, GTS, EP, PI, SRM,
SolMan, GRC, SNC, SCM etc)
IT Intellects Inc.
475 Wall Street Princeton NJ 08540
Direct: 828-202-6530| Fax: (732) 359-1525 | www.itintellects.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.