Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position :  System Admin
Location : Miami,FL
Duration : 6 months + Contract

*Required Technical Skills:*
In-depth knowledge of HP-UX.  Also a plus: Solaris, Linux, Apache and
5 yrs professional systems maintenance experience in a Unix data center
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Strong experience with system management tools, logical file systems, and
client/server environments.
In-depth hardware configuration knowledge
Shell programming expertise
Network experience
Strong troubleshooting skills
Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work competencies
Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people