Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Title : WebSphere Portal Developer
Location : Union,NJ
Duration: 6 months Contract

WebSphere Portal Development Experience versions 8.5 or at least 7
Spring MVC portal framework  (coding/development is being done in this)
Hibernate back end coding experience
5+ years of Java Development
Hands on coding with Java

The Java Portal Developer will be responsible for hands on coding and
development for the company’s WebSphere portal. They must have strong
java development
skills and good communication. They must also have experience with
development in a spring MVC portal framework and Hibernate.