Please reply at

between us and the end client.

SAP Basis Admin
Pontiac Michigan, there are 2 openings.
6 Months Contract
Best Rate: $50/Hour on C2C Max.
Only H1B's

The role involves Database Administration in addition to the administration
of SAP software. You will be responsible for the ongoing support of production
SAP landscapes that the client operates on behalf of their clients on a 24
x 7 schedule. This role has business work hours in addition to occasional
on-call rotation responsibilities for night and weekend maintenance
windows. The position of SAP Basis Administrator works with latest-generation
SAP NetWeaver products and may also include the support of platforms such
as Sybase Unwired Platform / SAP Mobility products, HANA in-memory compute
databases, as well as traditional RDBMS products such as Oracle, DB2,
Sybase, SQL Server, and others. SAP support may include product
installations, system architecture consulting, regular ongoing maintenance
of SAP kernel parameters, operating system configuration, and basic network
administration for the involved SAP systems.

3+ years of Basis administration for SAP Netweaver based ABAP & Java
systems- ECC, BW, BW Java, Solman, BOE 4.1 ,  GRC, SNC
Database Administration
Unix scripting
Experience with  SAP upgrades, EHP installs, homogeneous & heterogeneous
Experience with SAP clean install