*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Oracle Hyperion DRM

Work Location :   Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 6 -12 months.

§  At least 6 - 8 years of experience working in Oracle Hyperion

§  Should be able to work with cross functional IT

§  Interaction with client to prepare Functional and Technical documents.

§  Very proficient in

o   Installation and configuration of

o   DRM Export / Import

o   Validation and cleansing techniques of data to be imported in DRM.

o   in building Action scripts to upload different hierarchies in DRM.

o   Configuration of

o   Creating Windows batch scripts to automate the imports and export

o   Defining properties in the system.

o   System Administration setup and activities

§  Candidates supporting DRM environments will also be

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*