Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement
and mail back to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>*
*ONLY FOR GC,EAD,US CITIZENS*
We are looking for experienced a PL/SQL Developer whose responsibilities
include database development for existing applications in an Oracle 11g
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Maintain and troubleshoot existing applications following industry best
2. Develop and maintain solutions for new requests for existing
3. Develop and maintain Batch processing and reporting.
4. Create and follow standard coding practices for all new and existing
5. Resolving performance issues for custom code released to production.
6. Assist with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
7. Developing design documentation.
1) Advanced PL/sql skills, 5+ years, in developing database applications in
an Oracle, Unix/Linux/Solaris environment.
2) Worked with PL/sql, stored procedures, triggers, packages, functions and
complex queries for at least 5 years.
3) Experience with Oracle performance tuning techniques and unit testing
methods for PL/sql code for at least 5 years
4) Solid understanding of messaging in middleware environment, as well as
Unix scripting with 3+ years experience
5) Background should include experience with Oracle 10g/11g for 3 years or
6) Experience with Crystal Reports/Oracle Reports&Forms for at least 2
7) Worked in a multi-tier application environment for 2 or more years
8) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
1) Working Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies for 2+ years
2) Working knowledge of XML/XSL/XSLT technologies for 1+ years
3) Working Knowledge of creating and consuming Web Services 1+ year
4) Some Java/J2EE experience 1 + years
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
*URL: www.sriveninfosys.net <http://www.sriveninfosys.net>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.