*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Title: PHP Developer
Location: Salt Lake City , UT

Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

Bachelor's degree in computer science, programming, or other technical
field or four years of equivalent technical experience.
Two years (or more) of PHP software development experience.  Some
experience using Flex is also desired.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience with JIRA, SVN, MySQL,
and Oracle.  As well as a working knowledge of software security, and an
understanding of laboratory software compliance and regulations (CAP, CLIA).

Job responsibilities will require:

* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
environment.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Keen attention to detail.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed