*Green Card||US Citizen||EADs only*
Position : Midlevel Java Developer
Location: Richmond, VA – phone interview
Duration : Long-term
· Will work with the development teams to refine and clarify
· Will work with architects on executing framework level changes
impacting systems across the board.
· Will work with performance testing team to effectively
performance test applications for environment and framework level changes.
· Will work with QA analysts to think out of the box creative ways
to test functionality and performance of applications for environment and
framework level changes
· Properly track progress, effort, impediments and resolutions, by
following SCRUM and Agile fundamentals.
· 5-7 yrs experience developing applications in high-paced business
· Strong skills in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, WebServices,
JMS, Mockito, JUnit, SQL, Maven, Ant, JDBC
· Strong experience in developing and deploying J2EE applications
to both windows and LINUX environments.
· Good working knowledge in configuring Tomcat, Websphere and JBoss
on both windows and LINUX.
· Interwoven and MQ Series is a plus
· Candidates that have worked on a customer facing application
within the last 2-3 years are preferred.
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.