*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

 Title: Sr .Net Developer

 Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

 Duration: 6+ months.

 Client: CSC.

  Over all experience: 8+ years

   Must have Languages & Tools : .Net C#, WPF, UCWA, Node.js , Socket IO

   Should have a working experience on API to interface with services

   Should have a working experience on Microsoft Unified Communications
Managed API.

   Should have a working experience on Webservice development and

   Nice to have Exposure on :JLync AD & LDAP knowledge , Silver Light.

   Knowledge on JAVA development

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*

*Procal Technologies Inc,*

*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A**Piscataway, NJ-08854*

*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed