Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Automated QA Testers
Nashville,TN -- face to face Interview
12 Months Contract

*H1B ONLY !!*

3-5 years of relevant work experience
Limited experienced in supervising or mentoring testing personnel
Understanding of cross-functional impact of changes in relationship to
software updates, bug fixes, new releases of software internally or
externally developed
Expertise with automated test scripting and/or the current HCA testing
Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
High level of sound logic and analytical ability
Documented success with increasingly difficult efforts
Testing or IT experience in area of specialization
Supplemental QC education or certifications