Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

between us and the end client.

Position : SQL DBA
Location : Glenview,IL - F2F Interview
Duration : 12 months plus extensions

They do need to be local to in person after a phone screen !

*Must Haves:*
3+ years experience as a SQL DBA with versions SQL 2000 - 2000 R2
Clustered SQL server environment experience
Transactional Log Shipping experience (describe a time when they had to
recover a database to a previous day and time?)
Experience with Patching and SQL updates
Self Starter and looking forward mentality- this person needs to be able to
help with discovery within the environment as well as strategy/operations.

*Role:*
This person will be working in a home grown clustered Windows and SQL
environment where they will be acting as the sole DBA.  They will make up a
1 man team and be responsible for everything SQL database
related.  They will be performing tasks like transactional log shipping,
daily patching, maintenance, optimization, Disaster recovery and writing
TSQL statements. They are looking for a self starter who can manage
themselves for the most part on a daily / weekly basis.  There are other
members of the team that have some SQL knowledge and will be good sounding
boards, but are no means high level SQL people.