PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *SAP BI BW Consultant *for one of our clients *St.
Paul, MN*. Please go through the below requirement if your consultants  are
open for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please
respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* SAP BI BW Consultant

*Location:* St. Paul, MN

*Duration:* 12 Months

*Req Details:*

SAP BW/BI Consultant should have advanced knowledge in the design and
development of SAP Business Information Warehouse.

Candidates will have detailed knowledge of SAP BW/BI development and
testing, full knowledge of SAP overall, and firm understanding of SAP
architecture.

The BW/BI Developer is involved in all phases of a life cycle
implementation, including development of specifications, prototypes,
design, configuration, testing, go-live, user training and post production
support.

The SAP BW/BI Developer works closely with our functional consultants to
ensure accuracy and completeness of functional requirements, creates
technical specifications, and develops business intelligence solutions
according to specifications.

The BW/BI Developer is responsible for technical component delivery,
participates in full integration testing and assumes responsibility for
testing the application code from a technical perspective to verify that
programs follow standards and meets technical specifications.

The BW/BI Developer will actively participate in work groups and work
sessions with functional and technical consultants.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com <http://www.arksolutionsinc.com/>