*Greetings from Robert,*
Title: Java Front End Developer / UI Developer
Location: NYC,NY /Jersey city, NJ / Columbus, OH / San Francisco, CA /
Duration: 12 Months+
- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale
to high-volume production quality.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and
creative problem solving.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with
others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open,
standards-based solutions, while working with existing J.P.Morgan
technologies and infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those
from concept to implementation.
- R&D in emerging technologies.
skills for implementing web technologies.
- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
- Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
- Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS,
SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS,
requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- 8+ years of web development experience
- 6+ years experience working on Windows and Java platforms
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
* ------------------------------ *
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.