*Greetings from Robert,*

Title: Java Front End Developer / UI Developer

Location: NYC,NY /Jersey city, NJ / Columbus, OH /  San Francisco, CA /
Seattle, WA

Duration: 12 Months+

Client: JPMC

- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale
to high-volume production quality.

- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and
creative problem solving.

- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with
others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.

- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open,
standards-based solutions, while working with existing J.P.Morgan
technologies and infrastructure.

- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those
from concept to implementation.

- R&D in emerging technologies.

Strong Java/J2EE or .Net, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, Spring, AJAX, & JSON
skills for implementing web technologies.

- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.

- Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.

- Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS,
SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS,
requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)

- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery

- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.

- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.

- Strong verbal and written communication skills.

- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.

- 8+ years of web development experience

- 6+ years experience working on Windows and Java platforms

- 3+ years experience with HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX and Spring

- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*