Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
System Administrator – 2 positions
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
•The Windows administrator should have experience in working with Different
versions Of Windows Server operating systems. The Windows administrator
needs to be a work independently with various application teams with build
activities. Effective communication with the IS Application teams is
critical to achieving success with this position.
The Windows administrator’s responsibilities will include configuration,
maintenance, support, troubleshooting, issue remediation, system upgrades
and integration - of all production and test Windows servers. Maintaining
the highest availability of all systems is of utmost priority. Period /
scheduled after hours support of these systems is required. A strong
competency of IIS, FTP, SFTP, and WSFTP Pro is required.
* Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills: *
• Strong knowledge of Windows operating system (Windows 2000, Windows 2003,
Windows 2008, Windows 2012).
• In-depth knowledge of Windows interoperability with LAN and SAN.
• Familiarity with VMWare concepts and how they apply to a highly
• Must have windows migration experience in a multi domain prod environment
from 2003 to 2008 version
• Should have knowledge for Virtual storage allocation , migration and
• Good Knowledge of third party vendor applications such as Web and JAVA
• Strong Knowledge of IIS, FTP, SFTP, WSFTP and web based application
publishing and handling.
• Knowledge of Security patch installation process on server environment.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Total experience in required skill (years)
Pay Rate per hour (payable to vendor)
Assignment start date
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.