Good morning Friends,
Below is a contract with our direct client. We need a systems analyst (not
a Bus Analyst); someone that has experience taking the business
requirements and turning them into detailed systems requirements. This
must be reflected in their project work or they will be rejected. If you
need clarification let me know.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6 months to start, can be extended
We seek a Systems Analyst for our direct client in their Jacksonville, FL
offices. They are a leading healthcare company offering this position as a
six month contract to start and it can be extended.
- Partner with Business and other IT staff to ensure the design
accomplishes both business and technical requirements.
- Determines business/technical system requirements and identifies
impacted areas, systems and processes and evaluates alternative solutions
for Data Warehouse. Works with other IT / Business Partners to prepare and
document project-planning information (e.g., estimated cost, time,
resources, major tasks required to complete work) for input into the
- Leads a systematic process for capturing detailed business functional
and technical requirements (e.g., via JAR/JAD session). Works with
business/technical partner to capture requirements in a standard format
that can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
- Creates design documents that specify the software and hardware
topology required for the solution. Works with Developers and other IT
staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and
data between components.
- Participate in Data Architect sessions to define table structures
required in the data warehouse.
- Verifies acceptance testing at the system level. Works with the
appropriate parties to complete accurate and thorough test plans on new /
upgraded products. Reviews test results for any system modifications.
Works problems uncovered during system testing back with developers.
- Assesses systems as business direction changes for impacts to existing
designs (e.g. mandates, HCR, regulatory, CMS). Understands impacts and
works as appropriate to determine best solution.
- Coordinate Activities with Others on All Phases of SDLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent work
- 5 or more years’ experience as a Systems Analyst.
- 5 or more years’ experience with advanced analytics, data modeling,
and data mining
- 5-10 years of strong experience with SQL, analysis, data mining /
analysis, data warehousing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced experience gathering business/technical requirements and
turning those business requirements into detailed low-level system
- Expert knowledge and experience of System Development Life Cycle,
product development and system gathering methodologies, database
methodologies and system integration.
- Advanced, demonstrated proficiency and experience with:
- DB2, UNIX, NT or IBM mainframe operating systems
- Relational Database Structures
*Thanks and Regards,*
IT Intellects, Inc., (E-Verified)
475 Wall Street, Princeton NJ 08540 USA
828-919- <828-919-8803>*8918* | Fax: 732-359-1525
e...@itintellects.com | www.itintellects.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.