Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

Skills - Business/Industry

Oracle SQL Navigator

*Additional Skills:*

Oracle RDBMS 11g, PL/SQL
EAMS business solution design
EAM version 10.1.2 software
5+ years working experience in Oracle application server 10.1.3.3

Oracle RDBMS and SOLARIS

*JD:*

Bachelor's Degree with 5 to 7 years experience. Main Responsibilities:
Codes, tests, debugs, implements and documents moderately complex programs.
Analyzes, designs and writes specifications for programs. Assists support
personnel in locating and resolving problems of significance with programs.
Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code
and technical documentation. Designs systems and programs to meet complex
business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are
developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical
specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery. Designs
programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs. Works with
client and management to resolve issues and validate programming
requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical
advice on complex programming. Remains abreast of industry technical trends
and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with
industry standards. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified
programs.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed