*Please check the below requirement and send profiles
to p...@svksystems.com <p...@svksystems.com>*
*Local Candidates For F2F *
*Rate: $45/hr *
*UI JAVA Developer*
*Hunt Valley, MD *
*Duration: 6 months *
*Bergenfield, NJ *
*Job description :*
7 Yrs Exp
HTML, CSS, RJB, Servlets, JSP, etc*
*Locals are Highly Preferred*
*F2F after Telephonic*
*Sr SQL Server Developer*
*Location: East Hartford, CT*
*Duration: 6 12 Months*
• Analyze the existing file structures and reports to determine and
document the data items required for data going to and/or from the new
relational SQL database.
• Develop relational database systems using SQL Server 2005/2012 and
SQL BI tools.
• Develop the data processes to send, receive and report data using
SQL SSIS packages, SQL Reporting services, FTP and VB.Net Web Services.
*Experience and skills required:*
• *9+ years of experience in application and database design and
• 5+ years of overall experience with *SQL Server; SQL Server 2012
experience a plus*.
• 3+ years of experience developing database objects: views, stored
• 2+ years of experience developing *SSIS packages* using *SQL Server
• 2+ years of experience developing advanced reports using *SQL
Server Reporting Services*.
• *3+ years of experience developing .NET web services.*
• 3+ years of experience using *VSTS*; knowledge of Visual Studio
• Familiarity with or use of *TFS.*
• Experience with Microsoft *MVC framework (MVC 4.0 a plus).*
• 1+ years of experience with *XML Schemas* for data exchange.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
*Rate: $45/Hr on C2C*
*Locals are Highly Preferred*
*Position: Sr Business Analyst*
*Location: Hartford, CT*
*Duration: 4+ Months*
• Work with business subject matter expects, translating business
needs into understandable requirements, and translating these into
technical specifications that developers can work from.
• Creating design documentation, conducting reviews to obtain user
validation of requirements.
• Responsible for analysis, modeling and documenting data
requirements, and working with DBA’s to integrate these requirements.
• Responsible for walkthroughs with development and technical staff,
and working with this staff to ensure requirements are incorporated into
systems design and testing.
• Act as liaison between developer staff and business users to
resolve discrepancies, address requirements, questions, and issues.
• Responsible for conducting preliminary testing, and working with
business to ensure that functionality is designed correctly, as well as
business testers for user acceptance testing.
• Provide required status reports and management updates
*Experience and Skills:*
• Strong analysis, problem solving and design skills.
• 6+ years of experience with data analysis and data modeling,
relational database design, web and .net applications, and integration with
• 6+ years of experience writing technical specifications.
• 6+ years of experience creating use case diagrams and descriptions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organization
skills, and the ability to work with limited direction.
• Excellent change management skills with the ability to recognize
scope change requests and provide recommendations and clear documentation
for executive review and action.
• Proven ability to work with staff of varying skill levels
(executive, business stakeholders, technical, non-technical and end users).
This includes facilitating meetings that dig into the technical detail as
well as leading meetings with high-level technical and non-technical staff
while ensuring the collection of accurate documentation both for the
project and the developing application
• Knowledge of the technical impact of SQL Server database, HTML,
IIS, Websphere MQ, XML (exposure to GJXDM/Niem a plus), SQL Reporting
Services, MVC, ActiveX Controls and .NET Framework as well as a knowledge
of court operations and legal procedures/terminology preferred.
• Experience with large multi-disciplined systems.
• Experience with Agile development; BACP certification a plus.
*Telephonic and Skype*
*Little Rock AK *
· Design/Development experience in Cúram projects, using Cúram
Business Applications Suite
· Have a thorough understanding of Cúram v6 functionality including
workflow and rules
· Collaborate with other development and integration team members
to ensure Java technologies are properly implemented and maintained
· Develop extensions or configurations within the Cúram Framework
· Design, develop and document system functionality and web
services interfaces and Java modules using standard methodology best
· Create and maintain application software documentation (scope
requirements, logical designs, technical designs, testing plans, etc.)
· Develop client software to consume already published web services
· Develop business logic using Java/J2EE technologies and publish
them as Web Services
· Integrate the web services using Apache Camel routing in the
Enterprise Service Bus layer
· Deploy the web services into the development and test environment
· Support and maintain the application in production
· Analyze technical and business requirements to help define the
scope of Java development initiatives and serve as a technical resource for
sound development and integration practices
· Provide reporting as needed to satisfy client requests
· Develop effective, object oriented programs/modules that adhere
to established requirements and conform to detailed design specifications
· Maintain industry/technical knowledge base and
facilitate/maintain industry relationships
· Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality
· Support assigned systems with on-call availability and respond
within agreed upon timeframes
· Perform other relevant duties based upon experience to fulfill
· *Five (5) to seven (7) years of demonstrated experience in Java
· Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in development with
both the *Cúram Enterprise Framework and Cúram Solution Modules*
· Three (3) to five (5) years of experience working with Eclipse
IDE, IntelliJ IDE, Rational System Architect, Modeling - Unified Modeling
Language (UML) and setting of Maven build and deployment
· Three (3) to five (5) years of experience with SVN source control
· Three (3) or more years of experience in writing and deploying
proxy services; ability to test deployed and other published web services
· Three (3) or more years of experience in handling security around
web services; ability to integrate SOAP requests with various security
· At least three (3) years of experience in various SOAP Client
· Significant experience with integration methods (e.g. Enterprise
Application Integration (EAI), Enterprise Service Bus, data)
· Proven ability to plan and execute projects on time/within budget
and a successful project deployment history
· Demonstrated knowledge of software development methodologies
(Agile experience within the past year)
· Expert in Java/J2EE stack development and the following
technologies: JMS, Web Services, XML, SOAP, JBOSS FUSE, WebLogic or
WebSphere, Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), JavaBeans, Enterprise
JavaBeans (EJB), Java Message Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity
(JDBC) and APACHE CAMEL
· Thorough knowledge of Java SE libraries, use of collections and
· Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object
Oriented Programming (OOP), design patterns and multi-threading
· Experience with Hibernate and JDBC for connection services to
Relational Database environments (i.e. DB2, Oracle)
· Strong experience in deploying web services in JBOSS and Web
· Strong SQL skills and relational database knowledge
· Experience in and knowledge of Windows and AIX environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability
to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders; must be a
team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
*Title: PeopleSoft Financials Functional Consultant*
*Location: Denver Tech Center (southeast Denver metro) CO*
*Duration: 2-3 Months*
Functional PeopleSoft Financials role is a support role to help our
client, with existing issues on their 9.0 MP5 app.
Functional Peoplesoft SCM role for our client, DCP Midstream, to replace
their functional PSoft Supply Chain SME who has given notice – Initial
duration will be 2 months, but will probably extend until they find their
FTE replacement – This person will be support 3 on-going projects…1) Maximo
integration, 2) Supplier Enablement including procurement automation and 3)
Alegro (their billing application) integration into PSoft AP.
Thanks & Regards,
*Paul **SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7757 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: p...@svksystems.com | Gmail: paul.svk...@gmail.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image:
Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description:
[image: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.