Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Network Architect
6+ Months Contract

Senior level experience with Cisco network products.
BGP Routing and switching.
Carrier networking background (i.e. Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, etc.).
Experience redesigning a global network.
mitigation experience.
PCI Compliance.
Experience building a network with better redundancy.
Configurations, quality of services on the carrier side.
ASA Firewalls.
Operational Support at a Tier 3 or 4 level.
Strong analytical skills.
Team player (must be collaborative).

*Plusses *Palo Alto Firewalls

This person will be responsible for the customer's network at a very high
level. This person will perform functions at a CCIE level, but does not
necessarily have to have their CCIE certification.
The main reason this individual is needed is to redesign the current
network, perform mitigations and ensure PCI compliance and create better
International Travel once per quarter. Travel within the US once per month.