*Hope you are doing great,*
Please go through below requirement and get me matching profiles.
*Job Title: Sr DataStage Architect/Developer*
*Duration: 10 months*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Scrutinize functional requirements, specifications and source to
target mapping documents, identifying underspecified requirements and other
· Experience in creating Technical Design and Implementing ETL
solutions for Datawarehouse.
· Perform exploratory source data analysis, including ad-hoc SQL
queries, to proactively find and expose data quality problems or data that
violate assumptions and business rules, and may cause unexpected output in
the developed solution
· Effectively leverage automated data profiling tools when
· Design & develop the Data Integration framework.
· Assimilate and understand the application architecture and
develop ETL components that properly integrate with it.
· Create documented designs and unit test plans.
· Develop code that promotes reusability, maintainability and good,
· Build and execute repeatable unit & regression test cases.
· Conduct code reviews and mentor junior resources.
· Support application development through system testing and user
acceptance testing, bridging the gap between business rules and technical
implementation when necessary.
· Create production support manuals as necessary.
· Support production deployment.
· Oil and gas Industry experience is a plus.
Bachelor’s or Master in Computer science
· 10+ years of DataStage design and development experience in a
complex EDW environment.
· 5+ years working in a DataStage Architect capacity.
· Experience in two or more of the Infosphere Suite components and
architects solutions that leverage the entire suite capabilities (metadata,
data quality & profiling).
· Demonstrates an in depth understanding of advanced parallel job
development (parallel architecture, configuration files, stages and
connectors, environment variables, parameters & routines).
· Ability to architect and design strong audit, balance and control
architectures with exception handling, data flow monitoring and reporting
· Experienced in architecting data acquisition, staging and
· Experience with Infosphere CDC, balanced optimization is a plus.
· Knowledge and/or experience with real-time development is a plus.
· Experience using advanced performance monitoring/debugging
techniques using data set management tools, environmental variables and job
monitoring is required.
· Experience with metadata concepts and metadata interfaces is
· Experience in source code control integration with external tools
and code deployment is required.
· Knowledgeable in extending core functionality of DataStage when
· Experience or knowledge with Grid technology is a plus.
· 5+ years working within a BI environment (knowledge of SSRS,
SSAS, or Cognos is a plus). 10+ years of experience writing SQL – expert
level is required.
· Expert in performance & tuning of data integration process.
· UNIX shell scripting experience is required.
· Strong RDBM skills (Oracle,SQL Server 2008, 2012). MPP experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong understanding of BI Data Modeling (Star Schema) and how it
is designed Preferred
*Skills:* IBM DataStage, Oracle, SQL server, Unix, XML, Ansi SQL.
*Thanks & Regards,*
IT Intellects Inc
475 Wall Street, Princeton NJ 08540
Direct: 828-919-8801 | Fax: (732) 359-1525 | www.itintellects.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.