*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Location is St. Paul, MN *
*Duration is up to 6+ months as a minimum. Could be a couple years.*
*Phone interviews or Skype is ok for out of state candidates*.
Here is a description.
Packaged Applications Admin - Linux/SAP Marketplace
6 Month Contract with extensions. This will go on indefinitely.
This is a backfill for one of our current consultants. We have the
exclusive for a week.
*Strong emphasis on:*
*SAP Marketplace apps*
*Installing and supporting Sabrix*
*Good documentation skills*
The Packaged Applications Administrator will work as a part of the Global
Application Environment Services team to implement and support packaged
applications. These applications include but not limited to those that
are part of the SAP Marketplace and are integrated with selected SAP
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with the application owner to define and plan packaged application
environment and installations.
• Coordinate and work with other Infrastructure teams such as Server,
Storage, Networking, Database and Security to implement the packaged
• Produce and maintain robust documentation according to regulatory
• Maintain the software including installations, configurations, updates
• Manage the day to day operations of the software infrastructure
environment including monitoring and troubleshooting for performance and
• Integrate the software with security authentication software (LDAP) and
• Plan and coordinate with the vendor, the SAP Basis team, and other global
Infrastructure team members to support the software and troubleshoot issues
• Provide Level 3 support including the appropriate hand off to and from
other AES members.
• Requires participation in off-hours pager rotation
• 3 or more years of relevant IT experience
• Verbal and written English language proficiency
• Multi cultural awareness – familiarity with working with clients from
multiple regions and countries
• Technical administrative and support experience in a multi-national
• Installing/patching commercial applications running on Windows Server and
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Operating Systems
• Installing and/or configuring Apache Tomcat middleware
• Troubleshooting performance and availability issues in a complex
• Windows Server administration
• Windows Server NTFS and Share security administration
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration
• Apache Web Server administration
• Clustering and persistence in Linux environment, as well as other high
• Microsoft SQL Server Studio Manager and Oracle database client software
• Configuring applications to use LDAP for authentication to Microsoft’s
• CFR Part 11 validation requirements or other regulated environment
• Database server administration
• Enterprise scale technical experience
• Technical/admin scripting experience of any kind
• Familiarity with sound Project Management practices and techniques.
• Experience installing and supporting Sabrix, XPS Connect Ship,
InvoiceWare, SERC /EHS Expert, Paymetric or other SAP Marketplace
• Excellent procedural and regulatory documentation abilities
• Excellent oral and written business communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting abilities.
• A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
• Willing to challenge the status quo in a professional and mature manner.
• Open minded and capable of learning the SAP Project methodology/approach
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.