*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Job Title:** Database Designer*
*Location:** Herndon, VA*
*Duration:** 6 + Months*
· Responsible for building applications and systems using current
technology and industry standard tools.
· Assists with the development of program specifications.
· Responsibilities include software coding, component assembly,
testing, test planning, debugging, maintenance, and support.
· Participates in applications/systems development reviews.
· Must demonstrate problem solving, decision making, and functional
*Skills required: *
· MS SQL server 2012 (SP1):
· SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Packages
· Data Loading, Production Support, Resolving Data issues, Data
import/export for reporting,
· Scheduling and monitoring ETL jobs, Providing status to management,
Implementing minor enhancements,
· Maintain production logs. Perform data backups and recovery (when
needed). Maintain operations documentation.
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.