*NEED: Ruby on Rails Developer*
*Location: Englewood, Colorado*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· Professional development experience with Ruby on Rails
· 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
· Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
· Experience with Test Unit frameworks such as RSpec.
· Experience with version control systems such as SubVersion or Git
· Experience with Agile development techniques
· Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
· BS or MS in Computer Science or technical equivalent
*Nice to Have*
· Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB preferred)
· Knowledge of Search Engines such as Apache Solr
· Knowledge of RoR deployment with tools such as Capistrano
· Experience with Authentication/Authorization gems such as
· Devise,OmniAuth, and CanCan
· What We're Looking For A passion for excellence
· Solid teamwork and communication skills - must be a team-player
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work quickly and to tight deadlines
Thanks & Regards,
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: 630-242-6423 Ext: 221 !! Fax: 630-206-2397
E-mail: raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com !! www.aesinc.us.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.