Hi,

We are looking for *Senior Big Data Developer *for one of our direct
clients in *GA*. Kindly go through the below job description and let me
know your interest. Please send me your updated resume in word format along
with pay rate details.

*Job Title     :  Senior Big Data Developer   *

*Client          :  AT&T*

*Location     :  ROSWELL,  GA*

*Duration    : 6 Months Extendable Contract *

*Pay Rate    : $Open*

*Need 9+ Years experience candidate*

*Job Description:*

*Overall Purpose:*

Responsible for the development of distributed computing tasks which
include MapReduce, NoSQL, and other distributed environment technologies
based on need or preference to solve the problems that arise.

Using programming languages and technology, writes code, completes
programming and documentation, and performs testing and debugging of
applications. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software
enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or
Internet-related computer programs.

May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary
modifications.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

1) 9+ years experience in developing software applications including:
analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications.

2) Proficient in application/software architecture (Definition, Business
Process Modeling, etc.).

3) Project Management experience.

4) Experience building Big Data solutions using Hadoop technology.

5) Extensive experience with software development and the complete software
lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, quality assurance).

6) Ability to work with non-technical resources on the team to translate
data needs into Big Data solutions using the appropriate tools.

7) Extensive experience developing complex MapReduce programs against
structured and unstructured data.

8) Experience with loading data to Hive and writing software accessing Hive
data.

Project Name

Network Insights

Qualification Rating

Build programs that leverage the parallel capabilities of Hadoop and MPP
platforms * (3+)

Collaboration * (4)

Columnar DB solutions Vertica - Cassandra - Greenplum for Data Management *
(3+)

Hortonworks Hadoop distribution components and custom packages * (3+)

PIG scripting to manage data * (3+)

Self-motivated * (4)

Teamwork * (4)

Regards,

Bramarish Kadakuntla

IT Solutions, Inc.

2000 Cornwall Road, Suites #220/300 | Monmouth Junction, NJ  08852

Website : http://www.itcsolutions.com

Mail Id : bramar...@itcsolutions.com

Desk No : 732-924-4224 / Fax: (732) 985-7920

Gtalk : bramarish.itcsolutions/YIM: bramarish.itcsolutions

8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the U.S. Small
Business Administration (SBA). Minority owned, controlled and operated
Minority Business Enterprise certified by the National Minority Supplier
Diversity Council (NMSDC)