*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Position:* *Sterling CRM Application Developer*
*Location:* *Dallas, TX / Rochester, NY*
*Duration: 12 + Months*
- Position will be a member of our CRM Application Development Team;
providing project deliverables and production support.
- Design, develop and implement CRM system enhancements
- Accountable for project deliverables including estimates, schedules
and project plans.
- Coordinate resolution of problems tickets, including on-call rotation,
escalation and implementation
- Lead full life-cycle projects including requirements, design, build,
test and implement phases to meet due dates
- Responsible for hardware configuration recommendation and application
- Provide technical, management and process support for the team
- Support system and user testing, including resolution of defects
- Support of productions environment
- Initiate process improvement efforts based on individual experiences
and best practices
- Responsible for rotating on-call to ensure immediate fixes to
*Required Experience :*
· 3 years of progressive IT experience, including 1-2 years of Java
· Experience developing web based applications with Oracle
· General knowledge of telecommunications industry is desired
· Strong telecommunication business knowledge is preferred
· Ability to lead and manage technical professionals
· Possess strong communication, analytical and organization
· Considered a subject matter expert in team technologies and
· Proven ability to apply technology and concepts to develop
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume with your contact
number. I will be in touch with you ASAP.
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.