*Please go through below requirement and send me matching profiles
to upender.itintelle...@gmail.com <upender.itintelle...@gmail.com> reach me
*Job Title: VMWare/Wintel Architect*
*Location: Troy, MI*
*Duration: 6 months*
VMWare/ Wintel Architect position requires in-depth knowledge of Windows,
VMware ESX/vSphere. The primary function of this role is to execute
customer projects in relation to enterprise-scale virtualized and physical
Windows server environments. This position must have a deep knowledge of
Windows 2003-2012 and VMware 4.1-5.5 related technologies that pertain to
the operating system and other supported services such as DNS, DHCP,
TCP/IP, and IIS.
Even if it is not mandatory, it is desirable additional experience in other
areas as system security, server backups, and enterprise-level networks.
This position is required to adhere to all ITIL-based procedures, including
Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, and
Position is expected strong hands on experience on the execution of
well-organized and documented projects, including the use of standard tools
like Visio, standardized system architecture on the area of expertise, and
experience with change controls process and procedures.
This role is also required to provide best practices and enterprise
standards to Solution Design areas in support of project execution
activities. Strong communication skills are required as interaction with
engineers from other functional areas is mandatory.
This role is also for the Wintel Tower Head over the near-shore support
team in Mexico. Duties include process improvement, process documentation,
and updating run books. Position is responsible for all activities
performed by the near-shore support team.
This position will also coordinate technical implementation in the area of
expertise for other engineers located in local or near shore facilities.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
· The configuration of system hardware, server operating systems,
and the creation and maintenance of related procedural documentation.
· Works with the Security Team to implement best practices in
relation to enterprise-scale Windows server environments and user access to
· Responsible for some third-party installation and application
· Testing and implementation of operations system and hardware
updates and patches.
· Creation and maintenance of batch, VBscript, and Powershell
scripts to automate and/or enhance new and existing procedures.
· Responsible for making sure the solutions designed, successfully
support the customer’s business goals and processes.
· Consistently make updates to Wintel Team documentation, such as
customer diagrams, procedures, and system inventories/databases.
· Uphold and comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
· Timely implementation of small, medium, and large-scale project
plans to satisfy customer’s needs.
· Assist in defining Wintel standards, including operational and
system design procedures.
· Act as consulting expert, guiding our clients to implement
enterprise-scale VMware and Windows system best practices.
*OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
· Responsible for responding to issues reported by users and/or
monitoring systems, successfully troubleshooting the issue, and tracking
the successful resolution of the problem.
· System performance monitoring and trend analysis.
· Assist on maintaining an efficient and accurate disaster recovery
· Rotational on-call level-three support for environments supported
by the Wintel Team.
· Provides production support on all supported systems.
· Assist in root cause analysis and provide recommendations for
· Must be proficient in VMware technologies including ESXi, SRM,
vSphere, and Virtual Center 4.1-5.5.
· Experience with HP-SIM required.
· Extensive Windows server experience: Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012
R2 all versions.
· Experience with SCOM and SCCM 2012 desired.
· Extensive server configuration experience on HP servers.
· Experience with Microsoft Clustering.
· Experience administrating servers that host Oracle and/or SQL
· 6+ years’ experience working with an enterprise-scale Windows
· Excellent knowledge of scripting in a Windows/VMware environment
utilizing batch scripts, VBscript, and Powershell.
· Must have good written and oral communication skills to interact
with other teams in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work effectively as a part of a team.
· Must be self-motivated and driven to execute projects and respond
to issues successfully without constant direction.
· Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and be prepared to
switch gears when an incident comes in.
· Demonstrated dependability and commitment to both quality and due
· Think creatively and come up with ideas to automate lower-level
system administration functions.
· Experience with basic TCP/IP networking topologies and system
· Ability to efficiently identify end-user and application
· Experience in implementing and managing system backups and
- Team Player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multitask among multiple requirements.
- Good Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
MS Project is a plus.
- Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives,
initiatives and performance to plan.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- A desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process
and product quality and reliability.
· Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of system administrator/engineering
*Thanks and Regards,*
IT Intellects, Inc., (E-Verified)
475 Wall Street, Princeton NJ 08540 USA
828-919- <828-919-8803>*8801* | Fax: 732-359-1525
upender.itintelle...@gmail.com | www.itintellects.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.