Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*SAP Service Management, and Plant Maintenance functional*
We are seeking candidates with a SAP PM/SM Configuration and Analysis and
Applicants are typically IT Professionals with experience in SAP ECC 6.0
system design and configuration in the related business areas. The selected
person is expected to have strong working knowledge of SAP Service
Management, and Plant Maintenance functionality and configuration.
• Work with IT Managers, SAP Service Management, and Work
Management subject matter experts, and Business Stakeholders to provide
information and configuration solutions.
• Coordinate / perform configuration changes including:
identification, analysis, and testing for problem resolution, enhancements,
upgrades, and integration activities.
• Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution for identified
issues and problems.
• Analyze, propose and execute enhancements to improve
functionality and increase effectiveness of system, including incorporation
of changes as the Company pursues new business opportunities.
• Work with the technical support teams to provide input and
coordination of activities related to routine system interfaces, third
party bolt-on products, and customization requests/programs.
• Work with operations personnel to help identify and provide
input to operation procedures and plans.
• Provide expertise to support ongoing user training efforts
• Participate in evaluation of software changes for SAP SM/PM
• Be a liaison between SAP Environment and end user
• Document and perform unit, string, integration, and regression
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related
• 5 + years of design and configuration experience with SAP
Service Management, and Plant Maintenance modules.
• SAP ECC 6.0 and EHP 6 experience preferable
• Strong working knowledge of core SM/PM business processes.
• SAP SM/PM business process testing experience in the following
areas: Service management, Sales and Distribution and Plant maintenance,
• Strong working knowledge of SAP SM/SD master data with the
ability to analyze the impact of configuration or process changes across
other SAP modules
• Experience analyzing and designing technical solutions,
coordinating development efforts, In depth knowledge of SAP’s PM/SM
configuration, workflow, BAPIs, BADIs, IDOC, ALE, and SAP Scripts, Web
Dynpro, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Power Point
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.