Please reply at

between us and the end client.

QA Tester w/
6 month contract with possibility for extensions

*Must Haves:*
5+ years manual web testing experience
HP Quality Center
Solid understanding of Functional testing
Hands on experience testing

We are seeking an experienced QA Analyst with experience with Salesforce to
do testing for a Sales Quoting Enablement project. You will work under the
direction of a test lead to test complex enterprise wide
system solutions. The ideal candidate will have hands on testing experience
for  the test efforts focused on various business processes and flows
within application. You will be responsible for writing and
executing test cases, identifying defects, and supporting developers in the
resolution of defects.