Ruby On Rails Developer
San Antonio TX
*candidate must sit onsite in San Antonio for duration of project. Fast
Timberhorn is seeking a Ruby on Rails Developer for a San Antonio, TX based
The position is for an agile based team that is responsible for the creation
and enhancement of tools and products that support multiple departments.
The successful candidate should be able to:
* Write clean, maintainable code using the best engineering practices in the
industry today (unit testing, source control, continuous integration,
automation, design patterns, etc.)
* Design robust, scalable, secure, and globalized features
* Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies
* Design test-¬driven features, enabling efficient regression testing
* Proactively drive refactoring and code-reuse
* Include unit tests for feature areas to achieve established code coverage
* Efficiently implement feature areas with minimal technical debt
* Document successful prior experience deploying applications to Ubuntu or
Red Hat Linux
* 2+ years expertise or working knowledge in multiple programming languages,
technologies and software platforms, such as Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL,
* Experience with source control systems, primarily Git
* Experience with web service development, to include REST, SOAP, XMLRPC
* Develop in an Agile setting
* Prior experience in Test Driven Development and Paired Programming
methodologies is preferred
* Translate functional requirements into conceptual, detailed designs, and
* Assist Operations and Support staff in trouble-¬shooting software issues
as well as implementing bug fixes.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent exp
Pavane Software Solutions Inc.
250 Pehle Avenue
Plaza II, Suite 200
New Jersey - 07663
Email: <mailto:r...@pavaneinc.com> r...@pavaneinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.