Please reply at **

between us and the end client.

Cassandra DBA
2 Years Contract

*Must-haves *Experience as a Cassandra DBA
Maintenance and operations experience
At least 1-2 years' experience in Cassandra
Data Modeling
Performance tuning
Capacity planning

We are looking for a candidate that will be part of a Cassandra DBA team
with a huge companywide project. They will be doing perf. tuning,
maintenance, installs, data modeling, and operational duties within
Cassandra databases. They are looking for someone with heavy experience in
Administration/operations with their most recent experience being in
Cassandra as a DBA.